OB Trading is looking for an expert UI/UX designer to join our remote team.
Design user interfaces and supplementary visual assets for OB Trader website and web application. Create graphics and imagery for OB Trader brand and its marketing content.
Your Expected Outcomes
- Design 4 new UI/UX components/pages every week
- Improve UX of the web application to achieve the onboarding success rate increase from 29% to 50% by the end of 2021
Your Expected Competencies
- Proven track record designing web and mobile interfaces for trading/financial products
- Ability to develop user interfaces that match the brand identity
- Proficient user in Notion, Slack, and Figma tools
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Independence. Able to work effectively independently in the environment of the distributed teams
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Submit your application and cover letter at [email protected]