OB Trading is looking for a manual QA expert to join our remote development team on a full-time / part-time basis
You are a perfect candidate if
- You are passionate about finance and trading (or a trader yourself)
- You are passionate about the crypto industry (or a hodler yourself)
- You worked in distributed teams
- You are a perfectionist loving to make sure every minor detail is in the right order
- You love documenting things and build processes
Ensure exceptional quality of a web application released to the end user
Your Expected Outcomes
- Create 15 unique well-documented bug reports every week
- Verify all existing issues in Waiting for QA within 24 hours
- Test 3 new markets every week
- Generate 2 smoke test run reports every week
- Create regression test documentation covering all app functionality within 3 months
Your Expected Competencies
- Have an account on Binance or Kraken
- Proven track record of testing commercial
- Proven track record validating
- Knowledge of API testing
- Have a background knowledge (ideally a degree) in trading or finance
- Have a technical background and understand the basics of web application development
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience doing test documentation in Notion
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Verifying user stories/tasks by acceptance criteria
- Creating bug reports in Jira
- Developing test cases for user flows
- Maintaining the quality of the delivered builds
- Status updates and timed communication in Slack
- Share ideas about optimization of testing & delivery processes with the product owners
Submit your application and cover letter at [email protected]